CSASI Institutional Liaison Duties
(Elected Individual need to be willing to served a minimum of 5 terms)
Is the CSAS liaison with Institutional members (Colleges, Universities, etc.) related to membership and journal matters.
- Work problems that may occur related to CSAS membership.
- Review EBSCO, HARRASSOWITZ, and individuals, etc. for instructional renewals.
- Follow-up with instructions that have not renewed.
- Receive payment from instructions EBSCO, HARRASSOWITZ, etc.
- Send payments received to CSAS Business Managers, for forwarding to the Treasure.
- Arrange with Business Manager and/or librarian for shipping of missing journal to instruction, if copies have not been provided.
- The society will provides one free replacement journal, additional ones have to be purchased.
- See ” CSAS JOURNAL REPLACEMENT POLICY ” for specific detail s on replacement.
- Coordinate with Business Manager and/or the Librarian for shipping additional journals requested by instruction.
- Inform Business Manager of any change of mailing address at least quarterly.
- Maintain current Point Of Contact (POC) list for Instructional members.
- Inform President and Publishing & Finance (P&F) of issues that may be of importance o r critic al related to CSASI